Who are we?
- We are JYS Management LLP. We own and operate this website. Our contact details are on the website. Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback about this policy.
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Register of Data Controllers under number OC353130.
What’s the point of this policy?
- This policy tells you how we deal with your “personal data” (i.e. technical term for information about any identified or identifiable living person). Please read on to find out what kinds of personal data we collect, how we use and protect it, to whom we disclose it and how you can access and rectify it.
- Please do not use our website unless you are completely happy with this policy. If you do use our website, we will assume that you do accept it.
Might the policy change?
- It may well do and so you should check it whenever you visit our website. We will assume you agree to the revised policy if you use the website after the effective date shown at the top of the policy.
What personal or other data do we collect?
- We collect and store the information which you give us via forms on our website – such as your name, address, email address, phone number and so on – or when communicating with us by email or in some other way.
We may receive and store certain information automatically when you interact with us. Examples include the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, connection information such as browser type and version, information about your mobile or other device including device-type and device identifier, operating
system and platform, a unique reference number linked to the data you enter on our system, login details, clickstream data, details of your activity on our website with date / time stamps including the pages you visited, searches you made and goods / services purchased.
How do we use your personal data?
- We use your personal data to provide our services, e.g. send service messages, process payments and/or fulfil orders.
- We use your personal data to help us communicate with you effectively should you try to contact us via our website.
- If you have given permission on our website, we may use your personal data to send you emails (or other communications such as mail, phone or SMS) with details of our or third party goods or services which may be of interest to you including information about special offers or promotions.
our terms and conditions, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations and take other actions as permitted by law.
- We may access, remove, alter, store or otherwise use any personal data if we have reason to believe that it breaches our terms and conditions, or that such steps are necessary to protect us or others, or that a criminal act has been committed, or if we are required to do so by law or appropriate authority.
How do we protect personal data?
- Security is a high priority for us. We take appropriate precautions to protect personal data.
Email and other electronic communications are not secure if they have not been encrypted. Your communications will pass through a number of network nodes before they reach us. So, we do not accept responsibility for any unauthorised access to or loss of personal data that stems from a cause beyond our control. Nor can we be held responsible
for the actions or omissions of other users or third parties who may misuse your personal data which they collect from the website.
To whom do we disclose personal data?
Payment details including credit card numbers are supplied direct to our payment partner mentioned on our website. We do not receive such information. To ensure your details are not being used without consent, your personal data may be supplied by our payment partners to relevant third parties including credit reference and fraud prevention
agencies, who may keep a record of that information.
- We may allow access to your personal data by third parties who supply us with a service. Examples include e-commerce platform providers, couriers (to enable delivery of goods), website hosts, content delivery networks and businesses which assist us in undertaking communications or monitoring our website.
- We do not provide your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
We may disclose personal data so far as reasonably necessary:
if we have reason to believe that it breaches our terms and conditions, or that such steps are necessary to protect us or others, or that a criminal act has been committed, or if there has been a complaint about content posted by you, or if we are required to do so by law or appropriate authority;
or in the case of an actual or proposed (including negotiations for a) sale or merger or business combination involving all or the relevant part of our business. We may store or transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for the purposes stated in this policy. If so, we will of course comply with the applicable laws
relating to data transfer outside the EEA.
Except as otherwise specifically included in this policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to third parties, whether they are suppliers of services on our website (e.g. payment providers) or other websites, different rules will apply to their use or
disclosure of your information. Please check their privacy policies carefully.
How can you access and rectify personal data?
You have the right to request personal data that we hold about you, subject to us reserving the right to withhold such data to the extent permitted by law. We may charge an administration fee in line with data protection laws and we may also require appropriate evidence of identity. Note that you may be able to rectify certain of your
personal data within your account on our service (if applicable).
- For information about your rights under UK data protection laws, see the website of the UK Information Commissioner.